Due to development in technology and techniques, laser treatments have become widely accepted among people. Laser hair removal tips are very effective in removing hair and thus this technique helps in giving you a refreshing and radiant look. The biggest advantage of this method is that it permanently removes and wipes out your hair and bestows you with a striking appearance.
The process of removal of laser hair is also known as photothermolysis. This process only aims at the hair follicles and not any skin part. The techniques makes use of constituents like spray, gel and cooling materials that can cool the immediate skin and protect it from getting scorched.
Laser hair removal method is considered as a simple and safe process for removing hairs.
The ray of laser light actually aims at the melanin that is responsible for the dark color of hair, although laser hair removal therapy is not really electrolysis process.
Tips to get a good laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal technique is useful only for hairs that can be seen. Below are listed some laser hair removal tips which may assist you in getting a beautiful look.
- You are advised to shave the portion where you want the laser beam to work some 2-3 days before the procedure and let it to form stubble.
- You should avoid waxing or plucking hair some days previous to the laser technique
- You can put a thick cover of any cream with licodaine anesthetic on your skin about an hour before the therapy so as to avoid any discomfort.
- If you suffer from pain, redness, swelling, scarring, skin discoloration or blisters afterwards then you should consult your doctor immediately.
- Before going for the laser treatment you should have full knowledge about the effectiveness of the doctor’s treatment, services provided and equipments used and also go for a skin test.
- Get full information about what type of laser is required and about the pain relievers that are available with the clinic.
- Go through the terms and the conditions column efficiently and be sure about the price of every process they will undertake and then only sign the papers.
- During the time of laser hair removal, it is advised that you should avoid taking non-steroidal medicines or anti-inflammatory drugs or supplements like vitamin E and niacin or medicines like aspirin.
- People with tan due to UV sunrays should get themselves under laser hair removal only after their tan is over. Use goggles to guard your eyes from unintended exposure to beam to laser.
If you want to go for this technique then best suited neodymium is yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser as it goes with every type of skin. To remove grey or light hair, choose methods like intense pulsed light that makes use of a broad spectrum of non-laser ray. This process helps you in getting your desired skin with no allergies, scarring, herpes infection or excess sun exposure.